Be the voice for respect, empathy and a better world
In these challenging times, the Sydney Jewish Museum relies on the support of its Members to ensure the lessons from the Holocaust and human history, that are at the core of the Museum, continue to inspire people to be more empathetic, aware and driven to make positive change in the world.
This year, while the Museum has temporarily closed its doors due to COVID-19, membership is more important than ever to help us develop new and innovative projects, from online exhibitions to digitally delivered school programs.
As part of our mission to educate and start conversations, Museum Members will have exclusive access to a webinar series launching in June 2020. The series will include lectures on a range of topics including the Holocaust, Judaism, and human rights.
As a Museum Member, you will receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive access to Members-only webinars
- Free entry into the Museum for yourself and a guest every time you visit
- Exclusive Members-only event invitations
- 10% discount on items in the Museum shop
- Free entry to the Jewish Museum of Australia, Melbourne
Individual Member 1 year $70
Individual Member 3 years $185
Family Member 1 year $100
Family Member 3 years $270
Concession Member $35
Premium Member* $400
Bronze Patron* $600 +
Silver Patron* $1,000 +
Gold Patron* $2,000 +
Platinum Patron* $5,000 +
Diamond Patron* $10,000 +
All membership fees are inclusive of GST. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
* Includes $35 membership fee. Balance is tax deductible.