The Sydney Jewish Museum education team is here to get you through your HSC year with a series of webinars designed to help you excel in Modern History.
Through our four-part HSC In-Depth webinars, HSC students can extend themselves beyond their classroom learning or refresh their knowledge before the trial exams.
What you need to know
- These webinars are for HSC students. If you are a teacher, check out our NESA accredited Teacher Training webinars here.
- Webinars are held on Zoom after school hours. Click through to individual webinars for dates, times and to register.
- Webinars will be limited in size, so book early!
- Our limited webinar size gives you the opportunity to ask questions and get feedback specific to you. Already have some tricky questions in mind? Send them to us when you register and we will be sure to address them during the webinar!
- If you are a teacher wanting to book your whole class into an HSC webinar please email email@example.com
I would just like to thank you for the knowledge you have shared within your recent HSC Webinars on Nazi Germany. I really loved the interaction, the source analysis and the overall atmosphere of the sessions. I enjoyed it so much that after the first one I signed up for all of them.
Lachlan M., Year 12 Student 2020.